- Y. Uchida, S. Ohtsuki, T. Terasaki:Pharmacoproteomics-based reconstruction of in vivo p-glycoprotein function at blood-brain barrier and brain distribution of substrate verapamil in pentylenetetrazole-kindled epilepsy, spontaneous epilepsy, and phenytoin treatment models.Drug Metab Dispos.42:1719-26 (2014)
- Y. Uchida, K. Wakayama, S. Ohtsuki, M. Chiba, T. Ohe, Y. Ishii, T. Terasaki: Blood-brain barrier pharmacoproteomics-based reconstruction of the in vivo brain distribution of p-glycoprotein substrates in cynomolgus monkeys. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 350:578-88 (2014)
- S. Ohtsuki, H. Kawakami, T. Inoue, K. Nakamura, C. Tateno, Y. Katsukura, W. Obuchi, Y. Uchida, J. Kamiie, T. Horie, T. Terasaki: Validation of uPA/SCID Mouse with Humanized Liver as a Human Liver Model: Protein Quantification of Transporters, Cytochromes P450, and UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases by LC-MS/MS. Drug Metab Dispos.42:1039-43 (2014)
- S. Ito, S. Ohtsuki, S. Murata, Y. Katsukura, H. Suzuki, M. Funaki, M. Tachikawa, T. Terasaki: Involvement of insulin-degrading enzyme in insulin- and atrial natriuretic peptide-sensitive internalization of amyloid-beta peptide in mouse brain capillary endothelial cells. J Alzheimers Dis.38:185-200 (2014)
- B Chakravarthy, S Ito, T Atkinson, C Gaudet, M Ménard, L Brown, J Whitfield:Evidence that a synthetic amyloid-ß oligomer-binding peptide (ABP) targets amyloid-ß deposits in transgenic mouse brain and human Alzheimer’s disease brain. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 445(3):656-60 (2014).
- S. Ohtsuki, M. Hirayama, S. Ito, Y. Uchida, M. Tachikawa, T. Terasaki: Quantitative targeted proteomics for understanding the blood-brain barrier: towards pharmacoproteomics. Expert Rev Proteomics.11:303-13 (2014)